The Deglingos Original - Pikos The Hedgehog

The Deglingos Original - Pikos The Hedgehog Reviews



Other Picture


The Deglingos Original - Pikos The Hedgehog Feature

  • French designed
  • Adorable
  • Baby safe
  • Machine washable
How do you like my colored spikes? Trés fantasticos, no? I love them too, but I need my fellow Deglingos to keep them looking fabulosos since I can't reach them. Maybe you could help too? Just ruffle them around and they fall into place. Thanks amigos! Original Deglingos are made from 48 different kinds of fabric and string, creating a tactile and visual feast! Their eclectic look endears them to kids and adults alike, whether to cuddle or collect. Ages 0+. Size: 10.5"


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




May 29, 2011 02:09:34

0 comments:

Post a Comment